- Membership commences on the date of signup.
- Membership allows unlimited access to Crossfit 2340 during open gym hours or all crossfit classes.
- Memberships cannot be transferred or assigned to another person unless authorised by Crossfit 2340.
- Crossfit 2340 management reserve the right to cancel this membership agreement as it's discretion.
- The member may cancel their membership by giving Crossfit 2340 management a minimum of 14 day's notice in writing. In line with members regular payment cycle after conclusion of their term period.
- The member agrees to pay Crossfit the fees applicable to the membership selected. Payment cycles are available; weekly, fortnightly and monthly. There are no lock in contracts.
- Crossfit 2340 uses an external company to manage their payment system. Payments to crossfit 2340 via Payleadr must comply with the terms & conditions. Please check all documentation before signing.
- A member may suspend their membership a maximum of twice per calender year of their membership. 14 days notice must be given and all suspensions must be a minimum of 3 weeks. The member's usual payments will be reactivated after their suspension period has been completed. Please note; membership cancellation or suspension will not be authorised if payment is outstanding.
Operational & facility
- Crossfit 2340 reserves the right to vary, add or eliminate from time to time the open hours or scheduled classes.
- Where personal item storage is provided all care and no resposibility is taken for items contained within the storage facilities.
- Members must not carry out any illegal acts in the facility and must comply with all health and safety requirements.
- If a member carries out any activity which crossfit 2340 management or staff consider offensive or dangerous to you or another person, management reserve the right to require you to leave immediately. This may also result in cancellation of membership
- During scheduled crossfit 2340 class times there will be no individual training taken place. Open gym is reserved for this activity or times of non-scheduled crossfit class timeslots.
- The member will ensure they complete a pre-excersise questionaire and waiver to hand to the trainer (or online) before commencing for their first session.
- The member is aware that photography may occur during sessions and gives permission for this to be used for marketing purposes that may include but not limited to flyers, newsletters, social media and company website.